Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Creating A Blog

I hate to scare away any potential blog readers here, this being only my 3rd post. But I just want to say, I have a newfound respect for those of you/us who start blogs and create them.

I am one of those who just can't understand how to create one if I tried my whole life. Some say "If I can do it, so can you". I can't. Even if I was gifted with the book "Blogging and Designs for the Desperate Dummy", I would still struggle. I look at all those CSS and HTML letters and symbols on a page and I get a little sea sick :) I stayed up late, late last night trying to make my blog feel cozy (second only to my scraproom), but went to sleep frustrated at the extremely steep learning curve. I was drown
ing in codes and the more I read and tried, the more I just couldn't get it. I think I got lucky with how it looks, in the end, because I sure couldn't figure out what I was doing and where to incert things! Please bare with me as I fiddle, tweek and improvise my way through creating my blog.


So my hats off to all of you who make their blogs look soo good and make it look so effortless :) You all are my heros!
I'll be riding your coat tails and asking you all the annoying questions I can think of :)


Phil. 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks stunning! I'm green with envy - I'm computer illiterate, started a blog in January and it is still in its 'beginner' form! I have learnt a lot in the past 7 months but hadn't even thought of making it look better...you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog came out terrific. Trust me when I say the "Blogger for Dummies" book only makes me more confused. I've had my blog for a little while now and still am not sure if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing very well. I had to hire someone to spruce mine up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!