Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Enjoy Your Day

Have you ever envisioned a card and had it turn out, right down to the details? This is the first card that has ever happened to me, and probably will be the last :) I have ideas that I play with, not pictures in my head. My Mom has an ability to do that, but I digress :)

I have been wanting this MFT "Can Ya Dig It?" stamp for ages and when I saw someone selling it on SCS, I jumped at the opportunity to get it.


I used some scrap pieces of My Mind's Eye paper that I had, but were too small to use on a card. I used my Tombows to color in a few pieces and the "dirt". The paper ribbon is from K&CO, the ghost flower shape is from Heidi Swapp, and the button was from Autumn Leaves. The word "Enjoy" is a rub-on from S.E.I "Mimosa".


I kept the inside simple with another rub-on from the Mimosa S.E.I package, along with the Open Scallop Die-Namic.

I challenged myself to use buttons and rub-ons on my card. Both of which I have plenty of, in my stash, but I NEVER use! So lets pull them out, dust them off and use them! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's just precious!!! Love that image - and - love the card. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, the ribbon flayer is a great touch and the flowers on her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, this is jut lovely!

    Congratulations, you are being featured today on the MFT Blog as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!