Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scattering Joy

Good morning everyone! :) Today I am showing you a card I combined challenges on from Creative_Sketches and Flourishes!


Flourishes has a monthly challenge called Bring Back Beautiful and this months challenge is to use "Spring Colors" which pairs nicely with Creative_Sketches photo color challenge:



 These colors really threw me! To my senses they seem to bright and too much of a contrast and would work together.... By was I wrong! I think they look happy and Springy together :)



 I used Flourishes "Hello Hyacinth" stamp set, colored in with Tombows and an Old Olive SU marker. I cut out the flowers added some Diamond Glaze to the water and placed it on popdots over a center cut out from Spellbinders Circle dies. I used paper from October Afternoon with an Eggplant cardstock under it. The pearls are from Kaisercraft.
I used the following colors on my card:



 I love clean lines on a card with little adornments, but the cards end up looking so bare to me. I just don't pull it off as well as others do, but I do love the colors together and maybe that just works and that's all this card really needed anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!