Friday, November 4, 2011

Grace

I am entering my very first Our Daily Bread challenge - Yeay! :) I'm using my only sets so far: "Scripture Series 2" & "Scrolly Borders". This is so exciting :)


The challenge is to use your scripture stamps, so I used my new sets and came up with my card.



 I used a Fiskars "Upper Crest" border punch on Vellum to create an edge, then I used my Scor-Pal, scoring it at 1/2 inch intervals to create the fan. Then I ran my Marvy Gold Gel pen along the inside of the fan. I added pearls and hand dyed lace under the Spellbinders diecut. I sponged some "Antique Linen" and "Scattered Straw" Distress Inks onto my diecut piece. I used a My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" paper and a Creative Imaginations paper under that, and added a ribbon to finish the card.
I know the card looks brown gray but in real light it looks nice and warm yellow/gold :)

 Our Daily Bread offers a GC to the challenge winner each week. You can find more details about the ODB challenge HERE on their blog.


4 comments:

  1. OMG...this is just PURE GORGEOUSNESS Amanda!!! I'm soooooooo thrilled you played the ODBD Challenge with us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I LOVE this card, it's absolutely beautiful. Hugz ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing card!! I spied this in the ODBD Card Gallery and tracked you all the way here! Your work is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more ODBD beauties!!! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!