Friday, December 2, 2011

Being Cute Is What I Do

I finally got my Color Throwdown card done! Weee!
This weeks colors are:


I love these colors but I have never used all of them together before. But I found just the right papers I wanted that had all the right colors and shades.


I used MFT "Being Cute is What I Do" set that I paper pieced with some MME papers and colored in with Copics. I used some paper from October afternoon as the background papers with Bazzil Basics "Cajun" CS. I used a Spellbinder Square as my image base and then used a  Spellbinder Lacy Square to cut my inverted scallops out. I used remnant ribbons and pearls, then Flower Soft to finish it all off.

I had so much fun with the colors and trying out my Copics to color the skin in, for the first time. I honestly need a few more "filler" colors to fill in those skin blending gaps, but I'm pretty happy with my first skin coloring attempt :)
Please forgive the grainy pic, I had to take it at night with low light and our camera has grainy pics when the light is low.

5 comments:

  1. Aw she is a cutie Amanda! I love the little touches of flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love those cute PI images and your card turned out beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Amanda! Love the sweet MFT image and how you meticulously pieced her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Amanda! Love the colors and the cute image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!