Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scallops and Lace


Ah, my two favorite words!! Scallops and Lace. They sound so dainty and pretty. Cindy from Flourishes Design Team is challenging us to use Scallops & Lace in out Timeless Tuesday weekly challenge. The winner of this weeks challenge will win the Entire Flourishes March Stamp Release sets!! You can find all the details HERE on their blog post.


Since it is March and it is St. Patricks Day soon, I decided to use my very much beloved, but little used "Irish Blessings" stamp set for my card, this week :)




I used Flourishes "Classic Ivory" CS for my image that I stamped the Clover image in VersaMagic "Tea Leaves" then the blessing sentiment in Anna Griffin "Green" ink. I cut them out with Spellbinders Labels #18 and Labels #21. The bottom border was punched from a Martha Stewart punch. The pins are from Maya Road, the lace is from my LSS, and the rolled roses are created from MFT Rolled Rose Die.


I wanted a nice "soft" St. Patricks Day card that didn't look like one immediately :) I really love how it turned out, especially since I was stumped for a bit trying to make a St. Patricks card with lace and scallops. It took a bit of thought but I love how soft it turned out. 


1 comment:

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!