Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where's Amanda??


I know it's been a while since I have posted, and for good reason. I am slowly recovering from a badly pinched muscle and nerve. Every time I sat down to create a card, my whole back and right side couldn't move. I couldn't even turn my head and my nerve pain went down through to my elbow. It has taken me three weeks to be able to sit here and be able to enjoy my craft room..*Sigh* I really missed it badly!!

I hope to be back in a couple of days and be able to post another card! Again, I am so glad to be back, I missed you all :)

3 comments:

  1. So sorry Amanda. I hope you get better soon. I have a bulging disc on my back that causes a lot of nerve pain as well. If it gets irritated it takes about 2 weeks to settle down. My right arm will go numb too. No fun for sure!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GF...sorry to hear you are in pain. Hope you will recover quickly!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your pain! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!