Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Exciting News!!


A few weeks ago, a dear fellow scrapbooker by the name of Beate Johns, who is head of Flourishes Timeless Tuesday, asked me if I was interested in joining her in a Splitcoast Stampers product focus group. Was I?!?!?!Of course I was! When I started out scrapbooking, I had no idea what was what, and how to use many of the tools that scrapbookers can choose from. I had to learn it all on my own and could have used a group like this, when I started!

I am an organizational fanatic when I scrap. After each project is completed, I always clean up before I start another creation. but what really slows me down is how terrible my set up really was. So you can imagine my insane excitement when Beate told me we were going to review Stamp-N-Storage for all of our organizing needs :) 

I have uploaded my review here on Splitcoast Stampers: Product Focus Group
Please do visit and read all of our views and comments on the Stamp-N-Storage products :)


Have a great day!
~ Amanda :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting. I am liking what I see there. I am making a stamp room soon and trying to figure out what I will need. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!