Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Splitcoaststampers Product Review: Xyron

I've had a love/hate affair with adhesives since I started scrapping. The very first adhesive I bought was from Walmart, from a company called Vario. It was so expensive ($8 a refill), and it wouldn't even stick properly to my cards when it got hot out. Then Walmart decided to get rid of their scrapbooking sections, so I couldn't get it anyway. Ugh. I got fed up and started what seemed like an endless adhesive search. And I just about gave up when the ladies at Splitcoast Stampers decided to review the Xyron Permanent Glue Stick and Xyron Mini Sticker Maker. I gave it a try and I am giving my full review on the SCS Product Forum: HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!