Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flourishes Free For All Friday!



Good morning and welcome to Flourishes Free For All Friday with a twist! Today begins a new segment to our release rewind favorites from Release Week. We are starting a Designer Focus where each Free For All you will get a closer look at each of us Senior Designers! Isn't that exciting? I know I would love to know what inspires each of us and how some of us come up with our delicious designs! This week the focus is on our wonderful Julie Koerber! Visit the Flourishes blog to read all about her, and our CASE Challenge! Play along to CASE one of her creations and a random winner will receive a Flourishes Goodie Bag!! I love a good CASE challenge, don't you? Play along and YOU might be our winner!

Don't forget, it's the LAST DAY for the New Releases Discount Bundle! In your bundle you'll receive the Old Tea Rose, Glamour Girls, Call Me & Simply Charming! Such Pretty & Cute sets!

I used the Old Tea Rose on my card from this month's release.

I used the Old Tea Rose stamp set that I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink and fussy cut it out. Then I colored it in with Lenten Rose, Dahlia, Poppy, Beehive, Olive Green and Evergreen Copic Collections. I cut out a Perfectly Pierced Classic Window on Classic White cardstock and stamped my sentiment over that in Memento Rich Cocoa. I sponged Memento Pistachio ink on the edges of the Perfectly Pierced Window then placed my fussy cut images on popdots and placed it over the diecut. I layered the Perfectly Pierced Window on top of another Spellbinder diecut, matted with the Color Made Easy cardstock line in Pistachio and decorated my card with pearls.

Check out the rest of the Senior Design Team for more inspirations and amazing projects!

  Amanda Havon
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Danielle Kennedy
  Heather Jensen
  Julie Koerber 
  Silke Ledlow
  Stacy Morgan


Have a wonderful creative day!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Amanda! This is one of my new favorite sets. Your rose is colored to perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Amanda.. Love the dies and love this flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Amanda! That lattice background is fabulous and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy, Amanda!!! Your rose is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE how you colored this beauty! I want this card! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda this is gorgeous! The colouring contrast between the white and the depth of the rose is stunning. And that die is so beautiful as a window to another colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply GORGEOUS Amanda! L.O.V.E the Spellbinder Die in the background..perfect featured with the Flourishes Die :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous and elegant, Amanda! I missed you, girlfriend! The background design is so fabulous with the Old Tea Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Amanda, this is simply divine!! The coloring is so delicate looking and the palette, enchanting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!