Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flourishes 10 Minute Thursday

Good morning Friends! It's time for a 10 Minute Thursday idea anyone can make!

A few weeks ago my oldest daughter was lamenting how soon flower arrangements fade. So I wondered if I couldn't make her something that would both encourage and delight her with flowers, every time she looked at it!


I used Flourishes Fresh Labels and printed it off onto Classic White cardstock, then I stamped a sentiment from Life Lines in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut out the Autumn Blossoms file and stamped the matching image from the Autumn Blossoms stamp set.

Here are the Flourishes Copic Collections I used to color my flower in.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to try to make unique encouraging gifts for your friends or family!

2 comments:

  1. You are the BEST! Love your card and the colors you used! Miss you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation, Amanda! Love the sweet floral spray and gorgeous die cut frame....I would LOVE to see all of your dies....I'll bet you have a ton! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!