Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Splitcoast Product Review: Crafters Companion Embossalicious Folders!

Good morning crafting friends!

Did you know that Splitcoast Stampers has a wonderful thing called a product review? They have a newsletter that they send out a couple times a month and in it they have a link to a product they are reviewing! You can find the Product Review homepage HERE, to find this review and past product reviews!

This month we are reviewing Crafters Companion's Embossalicious Embossing Folders! I received the 6x6 embossing plates size and with them, I created this card.


I used Flourishes "Calla Lilies" sympathy set and Flourishes "Garden Gate" set for my creation, along with Crafters Companion's "Ornate Corners" embossing folder.

To see my other creations using these Terrific embossing folders please visit the Splitcoast Stampers Review page HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Love your goreous flowers and I really like the EB folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so elegant! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOOVE CRAFTER'S COMPANION AMANDA!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE THIS DESIGN AND YOUR CARD!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure gorgeousness Amanda! The embossing looks fab with the flower image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!