Friday, May 27, 2016

Flourishes Is Back!

Guess Who's Back? My favorite stamp company, Flourishes!

I am so excited to announce that I was invited back to be on the Flourishes Senior Design Team. I happily accepted!

Here are the Flourishes Senior Design Team members:

Vicki Dutcher

Amanda Havon - Me

Nancy Nickel

Naomi Gong


I really missed creating and using Jan Marie's lovely stamps and images. If you have never heard of Flourishes stamps or used them before, you're in for a real treat.

We will be having our Release Week, starting May 30th and I hope you'll join us on our release hop! The stamps are the same unique, timeless, elegant images and I know they will inspire you to get creating with them!

For more information please visit Flourishes blog HERE.

 ~ Amanda

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm happy to have the opportunity to work with you, Amanda! Let the fun begin! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you on the Team! Looking forward to some awesome creations from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!