Friday, June 17, 2016

Flourishes Irish Blessing

Good morning crafting friends, it's time for my first Flourishes Free For All Friday! I am so excited to show you what I created.


I used Flourishes Cottage Home's Irish Blessing sentiment, that I stamped on a tag I'd saved. I added my card base in Flourishes Classic Cardstock in Taupe. After attaching my base, I used May Arts Champagne and Ivory ribbon in a double bow that I added on my card, and then hat pins and a flower to complete the card.

I try never to stick with one look or style, but if you had to ask what style I love, it would be shabby chic. With that in mind, I had to create a shabby chic card after finding this lovely card from a tag that came with an order of crinkled seam binding ribbon!

I love reusing packaging and things in unexpected ways when crafting. You never know what you will create or come up with. I'd love to hear from you in the comments section when you have used an item in a unique way!

As always come again and have a great crafting weekend!
~ Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, this is GORGEOUS and I LOVE that Irish Blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!