Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Independence Day

Hello crafting friends happy early Independence Day! Today I am showing you a card I made for the 4th of July.

I used Patriotism on Parade, I stamped onto Flourishes
Classic White Cardstock I matted with Flourishes Color Made Easy Christmas Red Cardstock & Iced Aqua cardstocks. Then I stamped out the sentiment onto a Flourishes Tailor-Made Classic Tags die and tied a 1/4 May Arts Red Silk Ribbon to the top loop of the tag die.

I sponged the background in a yellow to represent the fireworks glow and I added a few heavier sponge circles to show the fireworks "die off" effect, like the afterglow after a firecracker dying out.

I hope this card gets you in the crafty mood for the weekend, because Flourishes is having a 4th Sale!! They are offering 10% off the entire store!  Plus, if you all three of the 3 June Releases, you will save 20% off on them!!
Also, starting JULY 5th, ALL DIES are on sale 40% off - once they are gone, they are gone. First come first served. Find all the details here at FLOURISHES.

I'll be back next week with a nice Shabby Chic card I know you'll all love!

~ Amanda Havon


1 comment:

  1. A lovely card to celebrate America's Independence - I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!