Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy Rides

Good morning, and happy Sunday to you! I have a nice and simple card today using Flourishes Bike Ride.
I stamped out Bike Ride onto Flourishes Classic White Cardstock and colored it in with Copics. I trimmed down the image piece and used my corner rounder to round out the bottom corners. After rounding the corners I added my blue ribbon and Flourishes Tailor Made Classic Tags die, that I stamped Hello onto, from Flourishes Friendly Reminder stamp set. I placed popdots under my bike image to lift it off the background patterned paper and attached it to my cardbase.

I want to mention that Bike Ride, Friendly Reminder, and all the other stamps in Flourishes online store are on sale until the end of the month! The sale is so popular, you our readers, have asked that the sale be extended and so we did! Almost every stamp set is $10, only!! Don't miss this stamp liquidation sale! To visit Flourishes online store visit: Flourishes LC

Have a happy Sunday, I'll see you on Fridays in September, as a part of a weekly Flourishes Friday Hop, from now on. That means five times as much inspiration! I can't wait to see you there.

~ Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!