Friday, August 5, 2016

It's Your Day!

Hello Flourishes Free for All Friday friends! I have a beautiful card for you today. I created a card using Flourishes Hollyhocks set.

I diecut out an hour glass shape using Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Hourglass die with Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock. Then I stamped out the Hollyhocks onto the diecut, keeping the die in place so that the stamp image stayed within the open “window” borders. I removed the die and colored in the image with Copic markers. After coloring the image in, I created my card base with some added design papers. After attaching the design papers to my card base, I added some Color Made Easy ribbon in Azure Collection (#39) on top of my lace I added. I added my Hollyhock image and a bow made out of the 1/4 Azure Collection (#39) Color Made Easy ribbon and a pewter rose button on top of that, and completed my card with various aqua colored pearls all over my background, in the flower centers, of the card.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope this inspires your crafting this weekend!
~ Amanda

1 comment:

  1. This card is simply STUNNING, Amanda! I love your colouring and the tiny little pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!