Thursday, September 22, 2016

Jennifer Nilsson Designs

Hello and good morning crafting friends, I have some great news I am excited to share! I accepted a position on Jennifer Nilsson's Digital Arts design team! She has amazing designs and an amazing team of talented ladies on it! I am honored to be on the team with each one of them.

Jennifer has many, many, cute designs to choose from and that made it difficult to chose just one to debut on my blog. But because I just think snowmen are cute, I decided to use the Gift of Love snowman from her many designs.

I decided to color the image in tones of blues and teals, in my take on a "sepia" tone look. Instead of using browns and neutrals, I used blues in my image, ribbon, cardstock, and papers.

There are many ways to find Jennifer's art and be inspired by the team! You can follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and her blog page for many ways to hear about news, sales, tutorials, fun challenges, and so much more! Don't forget to also sign up for her newsletter! Every newsletter she sends out is chock full ideas, challenges, news and freebies! You can find a sign up link for her news letter on her blog and Facebook group.


Etsy : Jennifer Nilsson Art

Miss Daisy : Jennifer Nilsson Art

Blog : Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs

Pintrest : Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs

Facebook : Jennifer Nilsson's Digital Art Group

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to stop by Jennifer's blog and check out the rest of Jennifer's design team!

~ Amanda


1 comment:

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!